cCe Kulturhaus Leuna
For the first time, the conference is being held at a venue that is a prime example of a location that has been successfully transformed – LEUNA!
The cCe was built in 1927/28 by BASF as a social centre for the ammonia plant Ammoniakwerke Merseburg GmbH. It suffered severe damage in April 1945. When the building reopened in 1946 as the Workers’ Clubhouse, it offered the workforce of the VEB Leuna-Werke a variety of opportunities for cultural activities (including dance groups, choirs and theatre).
The building has belonged to cCe Kulturhaus Leuna GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of InfraLeuna GmbH, since 1 January 1998, when it acquired its current name.
Spergauer Str. 41A